Do your kids love trucks? Could they use some help reinforcing their letter identification skills? This app works on letter identification in a way that is fun and easy for toddlers and preschoolers to use.
* 3 games to choose from that use bulldozers, yarders, cranes.
* Works on both upper and lower case letter identification.
* Lots of positive reinforcement and encouragement is given
* Fun animations and sounds keep kids engaged
* Simple controls and verbal statements make the app easy for young children to use independently
* Has a parents section that provides percentages on how your child is doing with each letter.
Here are a few screenshots:
Thanks for your support!!